starting 19 April 2018 7:30pm
The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions to help couples strengthen their relationship.
The course helps couples to
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more…
It offers essential tools and practical ideas to help you build a relationship that lasts a lifetime. Designed to be a date night, the Marriage Course is set over a candlelit dinner for two, with a practical talk and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
You never share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner. Background music ensures you can chat in complete privacy.
The Marriage Course is designed for all couples, married or not, with or without a church background.
Thursday evenings 2018
April 19th, 26th
May 10th, 17th, 24th
June 7th, 21st
£15 per couple per session
For more information or to register for the next course, please complete the form below